If you’d like to add any new search provider to your Presearch dashboard, these are the steps you will follow. In this example, we will use Dictionary.com as the new provider we will add, but the steps will work for any provider we offer. This is your opportunity to create a custom search resource — set up perfectly for your need.
1. Go to Presearch.org and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Homepage providers page in your account settings.
3. Search for your wished search provider in the search bar OR select ‘Add new provider’ in the menu if you cannot find the search provider.
4. Using the search field type in ‘Dictionary’.
For this tutorial, we are searching for ‘Dictionary’. Use this field to search for many other search providers.
5. Click on ‘Dictionary.com’ to add it to your default search providers.
Clicking on the name of the provider will move this provider up to your default search choices.
Like a nicely executed magic trick, your provider has been added to your default search choices.
6. Return to the home screen and get ready to use your newest search provider!
Now you can search definitions all day long!
Try adding any of the other 100+ search providers to your dashboard using these same steps.
If you have a favorite search resource you’d love to see on Presearch.org, drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.